On the increase in the amount of uric acid in the body, there is a problem of swelling and pain in the joint, and if it does not treat at the right time, then it can become a disease of arthritis, which can cause problems in getting up and walking. Some people take medicines and saplings home remedies to reduce high uric acid levels, but at the same time, the patient should also pay attention to his diet. In this case, it is necessary to know what to eat or not to eat if uric acid increases. Changing the diet and reducing uric acid by the necessary avoidance can reduce. In today's article we will know how much uric acid should be and how to reduce it.
What is the amount of uric acid?
Purine is formed in the diet during the digestion of the body in the diet and it produces uric acid which comes out of the body through urination, but when it starts accumulating in the body then many problems start to occur.
In men, its level should be 3.4 to 7.0 mg / dl and in women it is 2.4 to 6.0 mg / dl.
Why uric acid increases, eating high protein and sugar foods more and more, uric acid levels increase in the body. Some people have uric acid high for genetic reasons too.
Uric acid cannot get out of the body due to malnutrition in the kidney and it starts accumulating in the body itself.
Symptoms of uric acid growing
Pain in joints and legs
Foot ankle and thumb pain
Swelling of joints
What to eat in uric acid
1. Vitamin C prevents uric acid from growing in the body and also helps in reducing it. Include Vitamin C rich foods and fruits such as lemon and orange in your diet. Drink lemonade also cleans the body.
2. The excess urine of uric acid deposited in the body by the water gets out of the urine. Make a habit of drinking 3 to 4 liters of water daily.
3. Eat plenty of food from anti-oxidant in your diet. It reduces the effect of free radicals in the body. Vitamins and anti-oxidants are more in grapes, capsicum, broccoli, tomatoes and blueberries.
4. Gourd juice is a good home remedy for reducing high uric acid. Drink a glass of gourd gourd empty stomach in the morning. When making juice, add 5-5 leaves of mint and basil also.
5. Diet in which fiber contains high amounts is useful in controlling uric acid.
6. 1 glass of water in the night before bedtime, add 1 spoon of gram of Arjun bark and half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and boil it like tea and then filter it. Uric acid control will start coming on this prescription for 90 days regularly.
7. Drink 2 to 3 teaspoons of apple vinegar in a glass of water, it also gives a lot of benefit.
8. Drinking carrot, chukundar and apple juice daily, increase the ph levels in the body and reduce uric acid.
9. Use olive oil to cook food, it prevents uric acid from growing in the body.
10. Coconut water also performs immensely in keeping uric acid control.
What should not be consumed in uric acid?
Fat and protein are high in egg and protein intake in this disease can increase the problem.
The things made in the bakery should not be consumed.
Ureic acid content increases with consumption of rice and pulses.
Do not consume lentils and milk on the night before sleeping.
Dry fruits, rice, curd, spinach, should be avoided.
Umbrietic food also increases from the canned diet, avoiding fast food, chips, cold drinks.
Avoid eating non veg when uric acid grows. Eating non-veg increases uric acid levels in the body.
Do not drink water while eating food. Drink water only after 1 hour before and after dinner.
Smoking and alcohol also cause uric acid and also damages the body.